Your suggestions and comments are always welcome. I am also always on the look out for great complaint and mischief letters. Either send them in or let me know where to find them. Thanks, Anthony
Powered by Fast Secure Contact Form
Spread the Word about DCR2,057 feed subscribers
- About the Author…
- The EasyJet Chronicles
- IKEA – Tales from the Big Blue Warehouse
- Best Ever Complaint Letters
- Virgin Atlantic: In-Flight Food
- Brittania Hotels: Probably the Worst Hotel in the World
- Always: Have a Happy Period!
- Vodaphone: a Communicational Conundrum
- NTL: Trying to Get Connected
- Lothian & Borders Police: Response Times
- Scary Duck: The Wreck
- AGL Australia: You May Want to Sit Down….
- Old Lady’s Revenge
- The Pubic Hair Encrusted Soap and the Flotation Tank
- Best Ever Silly Letters
- Contact Dear Customer Relations
Latest DCR Posts
- Apple: Let’s Piss Away a Billion Dollars Together
- Nestle: May the Spooge be With You
- Westin Gourmet: Bill’s Beef Beef
- All Quiet on the East Coast Front
- CrossCountry Trains: The 14:07 from Manchester to Hell
- M&S: Steak and Kidney Puddings
- All that Glitters is not Gold
- Glorious Foods – Oodles of Noodles?
- HMRC: The Taxman Does Have a Sense of Humour!
- Vegetarian Society: I Think I Swallowed an Owl!
- A Nasty Case of the Willy Wonkas
- Walkers Crinkles: A Crispy Atrocity
- Old McDonalds
- Goodness Gracious, Great Balls of Fire…
- Innocent Smoothie Turned Me into a Parrot!
- My Dearest EasyJet Idiots….
- Scary Duck Strikes Again: South West Trains
- Pantene: Disappearing Curls
- Focus DIY: The Dandruff-Eating Hobbit and the Pipe
- LIDL – The Wookiee at the Checkout
- Kingston Communications – Incomparable Incompetence
- West Murcia Police : Oppressing the Proletariat
- Dear Santa…
- iTunes – Stop Ignoring Me!!
- East Coast: The Cretin with the Trolley
- 27b/6 Blog David Thorne’s brilliantly funny blog
- Dear Customer Relations on Facebook The DCR Facebook page: Upload your letters or just join in the complaining!
- Dioclese Very very funny blog. Some unparliamentary language
- I Hate EasyJet A site for those of us who think they shouldn’t get away with it
- Of Herbs and Altars The off-duty antics of the band known as Neon Midnight. Contains unparliamentary language
- Scary Duck Not Scary, Not a Duck – Alistair Coleman’s award winning blog
- The Dear Ferrero Blog Blog of the slightly crazy Thomas de Graaff who likes to send very silly letters to product maufacturers
- To Whom It May Concern… Hayden Edwards likes to write silly letters to all sorts of unsuspecting victims…